We use UK and Asian / European sizing for our footwear. To check your best fit, follow these steps:
- Measure your foot
Place the back of your foot against a wall on level ground. Then measure the distance from point A to B.
The distance between A and B is the length of your feet.
2. Select your size
Refer to the size conversion chart below and select the size closest to the length of your feet.
- SAFETYFIT uses UK and Asian/European size for its footwear collection.
- When walking in work boots, your heel should not come out of the boot or rub against the back. You should also try to have about half an inch of room in the toe box so that your toes don’t slide forward and hit the front.
- If both sides of your feet are different in length, we recommend you select a shoe size based on the longer side.
- The current recommended size chart does not include half size recommendations. We suggest you select the shoe size based on the length closest to your feet measurement.
- Please note, foot length is not equivalent to shoe length.
- These are recommended guidelines to get you the best possible fit for SAFETYFIT footwear only.